The initial assessment consists of a battery of tests directed to find out if this therapy can be beneficial for you. Through this assessment the therapist can establish the goal of the therapy and the number of sessions necessary to achieve this goal.
The evaluation includes the following tests:
1. Blood Pressure - Pulse Rate- Respiratory Rhythm
2. Hearing Capacity - Hearing Discrimination
3. Sensory-Motor Skills, Perceptual-Motor Skills and Loco Motor Skills
4. Musical Skills - Musical Preferences - Cultural Preferences
5. Behavioral Skills - Behavioral Needs
The patient is strongly encouraged to bring recent medical test results to the initial assessment (some examples are Blood Tests, Urine Tests, Electrocardiogram, EEG, MRI, Audiogram).